Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Spooky Cake Pops!

I am so excited! I hope you all know why...it is finally October, witch means it is time for Spooktacular to start! So grab a button and let the fun begin!






I am excited to introduce you to the talented Johanna from Every Day Should Pop! Johanna is from Washington. She is married and has 3 children (and 2 dogs). She works part time and loves to bake and decorate. She love to celebrate holidays; which was her inspiration for her blog, Every Day Should Pop! Johanna has challenged herself to create a cake pop for every day of the year. Each day is nationally recognized for something and she enjoys the celebration!




Let's take a look at some of Johanna's amazing (and I mean amazing) Halloween cake pops!



My personal favorite...Candy Corn Cake Pops!



Witch Hat Cake Pops!
Spider Cake Pops...another favorite!

Monster Pops: Vampires, Mummys, Zombies, Witches, oh my!



To create your very own Halloween cake pops go here to see Johanna's tutorials.



This feature is brought to you by

1 comment:

  1. Great selection of halloween pops there! The spooky spiders are my favourite!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...