Don't forget this weekend: April 2nd & 3rd is General Conference!
I found an article on classiclds.org called Conference: It's for the whole family. I found lots of interesting points and tips in how to get the family involved in conference. To read more go here.
1. Plan a family project or outing between Saturday sessions
2. Do Saturday duties on Friday
3. Note taking for older children: speaker's name, speaker's topic, and at least one story
4. Have children/teens add pictures of the speaker in their notes
5. Discuss conference talks and what each person learned during the FHE after conference
Our family makes crepes for breakfast on Sunday. What are you family traditions?
I also found some printable packets for youth and primary children at Sugar Doodle; go here to check it out..