Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

3 Month Food Supply Menu

  Now that my 72-hour kit is all put together and my basement is ready to full with more food storage I am gathering my 3 month supply.  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has encouraged us to store a 3 month supply of food we would normally eat.  To read more about what the church has said on food storage...click here.

Our 3 Month Food Supply Menu
Breakfast:
  1. Pancakes/waffles
  2. Oatmeal
  3. Cereal
  4. Muffins

Lunch:
  1. Sandwiches
  2. Top roman
  3. Macaroni and cheese

Dinner:
  1. Spaghetti/fettuccine
  2. Chili/soup
  3. Burritos/chimichangas

Dessert:
  1. Brownies
  2. Cake/cupcakes

Side Dishes:
  1. Canned peaches/pears
  2. Canned corn/green beans

Drinks:
  1. Milk
  2. Water
  3. Hot cocoa
  4. Juice

See how much you will need for a family of 5 ( 2 adults and 3 children) by viewing my 3 month food supply post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...