Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Me A to Z

I found this cute A to Z get to know you game over at Jacque's Soda Parlor. I thought it would be a great idea for all of my new followers to get to know me a little bit better.

Jacque borrowed this idea from "A Girl with a Glue Gun", who borrowed it from "Crafty Soccer Mom", who copied it from "C.R.A.F.T.", who stole it from "Sweet November", who read it on "Along for the Ride", who got it from the "Wiegands".


A. age: twenty five. As my family says 'You're half way to 50.'

B. bed size: king!

C. chore you hate: dishes. Even with a dish washer the pile is still there.

D. dogs: none. We are renting an apartment. My son would love to have one, but I don't want to clean up after one.

E. essential start to your day: shower. I need a wake up call in the morning or else I am dragging all day.

F. favorite color: pink & green. The blog doesn't give it away does it?

G. gold or silver: silver

H. height: five seven (ish)

I. instruments you play: piano. I wish I played as well as my husbands family, but I am grateful that I know how.

J. job title: wife, mommy, homemaker, daughter, sister & granddaughter

K. kids: only one so far, he is nine & half months

L. likes: warm weather & the Christmas season. Opposites I know.

M. memory: my wedding & the birth of my son

N. nicknames: worm (wiggle worm)

O. overnight hospital stays: one night with my baby. My husband was sick so I was all alone.

P. pet peeve: bad drivers

Q: quote: "Hey Luc, is that guy botherin' you?" Joe Jr. from While You Were Sleeping

R. righty or lefty: righty

S. siblings: three. One brother & two sisters (all younger).

T. time you wake up: usually seven.

U. university attended: Brigham Young University - Idaho

V. vegetables you dislike: raw onions

W. what makes you run late: my baby's naps

X. x-rays you've had: only at the dentist

Y. yummy food: fruit & desserts

Z. zoo animals: giraffes & tigers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...