Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kid's bathroom art decoration

I have been so excited the last couple of days to show you this.  As a congratulations for our new home our amazing realtor gave us a gift card to Bed, Bath and Beyond.  So we got some new bath towels and a fun shower curtain for the kids bathroom.

Super cute!
I wanted to add some wall decor to the bathroom to give it a fun touch.  So I painted a duck to match one of the ducks from the shower curtain.  I went to Walmart to find a frame for my cute little duck, but decided to wait on buying one. When I got home I had a brillant idea...a puzzle frame!  The pieces from the puzzle I got a Desert Industries a while back (for $1) would be perfect for this project!


During nap time I made a wide puzzle piece picture frame.  Go here to see my tutorial on how to make a puzzle piece picture frame.
I am so excited on how it turned out!  I can't wait to add more decorations to the bathroom.


Tell me what you think, I love hearing from my readers.

Some other ways you can save money for you bathroom is buying a shower curtain at the Dollar Store. 

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh!! That is soooo adorable. What a cute idea. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out fantastic...you've got skills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog contains informational and educational material. The post enhance my thoughts and
    experience. So nice!
    I've got to scramble to keep up with your prodigious output!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am quite satisfied with that opinion given in your site. I think it must be implacable in real life.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...