Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bridal shower theme ideas

Hurray it is planning time. My sister-in-law is engaged! So my other sister-in-law and I get to plan a bridal shower. I thought as we planned I would blog about it and show you the process we take and the ideas we have. So join us as we plan!

First, we need to pick a theme.
I like to let the bride choose the theme. This way she will enjoy her party. And perhaps the gifts will be some things she is in need of and wants.

Here is a list of some theme ideas. Feel free to leave a comment if you have another theme to add to the list.

Alphabet: inspired by bride-to-be's name
Around the clock: each guest is assigned a time of the day
Beauty: spa, salon
Candy
Cooking
Favorite color
Favorite memories
Garden
Holiday
Honeymoon
Jack and Jill: for men and women
Library: have guest bring a book or something to decorate the library
Lingerie
Linens shower
Month of the year: each guest is assigned a month
Outdoors
Room of the house: each guest is assigned a room
Slumber party
Sports
Stock the pantry
Tea party
Travel

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following along with my quilty rambling! I definitely am interested in a giveaway and have emailed you about it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My girl friend just completed her bridal shower and we had some serious fun! For the bachelorette party we produced a scavenger hunt game and highly advise this to any individual, it was amazing! We discovered a great bridal shower checklist and got some personalized post cards and tank tops created from this website:
      www.amazingbacheloretteparty.com/invitations

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...