Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My new store!


Well, my sister was going to be my guest blogger today. But she is in Utah on Trek with her stake. I am jealous. I never got to go on trek when I was in young womens. So I hope she has a great experience. Hopefully she will be able to be my guest blogger next week.


I started a store on Teachers Pay Teachers. You should go check it out. It isn't anything fancy...I don't want to break copyrights so I am just playing around with designing my own pictures/stuff. If you like what you see let me know and I might just be willing to give it a way for FREE! Yup that is what I said...FREE. So let your other teacher friends and mommas know about it.

Click the HERE to visit my site!

Here is a sample of my Shape Dominoes: perfect for math centers or to use at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...