Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Birthday banner tutorial

Friday is Earth day! And to help us remember to reduce, reuse & recycle, I have some projects and ideas!

It was my husband's birthday this weekend! And I made a birthday banner to celebrate his special day.

You will need:
at least 13 different pieces of 4 inches by 6 inches of SCRAP material (I had 2 of 12 different pieces)
black material for your letters
bias tape
iron adhesive

I don't have a machine to cut my material all fancy and cute, so I made box letters.
Pin the letters to the adhesive.
Cut them out.
Peal off the liner on the adhesive.
Iron on the letters to my colored fabric pieces.
Pin them on to the bias tape. And sew!
Happy Birthday!
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...