Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Children's Month...making summer fun!

I am so excited to introduce you to Children's Month at Doodles & Doilies. During the month of June I will be giving you great ideas to help you entertain your children this summer! Now I have a lot of great ideas, but I would love our input! So email me at doodlesanddoilies(at)gmail(dot)com with your ideas, instructions and pictures. Together we will be recommending songs, books, activities, science projects, recipes and so much more.

So lets get started!

Here are some of the topics:
Farm animals: chickens, cows, ducks, geese, goats, horses, pigs, sheep
Road trip activities

The possibilities are endless. Let's make this a terrific summer to play and teach our children!




DONT FORGET today is the LAST day for the FABULOUS FRIENDS SCENTSY PARTY! Go get your FREE SCENTSY BARS here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...